International language camps in Finland, in Jyväskylä.
The Mary Poppins Summer language camp with full immersion into foreign languages in the city of Jyväskylä in central Finland.
This is for children from ages 8 to 17 with any level of language skills, and will be held in small groups with the professional teachers of the international language center LINGVO CENTER.
This is the right holiday for you if you want to:
· Break down language barriers.
· Get acquainted with one of the top-rated higher education institutions in Finland, with the possibility to continue your studies there.
· Have the experience of acting as the journalist or editor of a real magazine.
We invite young people on a travel adventure to the capital of central Finland, the city of Jyväskylä, to rest and relax, to learn lots of new things, and to develop their skills in cross-cultural communication. Our camp counselors and teachers speak a range of foreign languages!
The program includes:
· Daily lessons, training and workshops with native speakers of different languages.
· The experience of getting acquainted, and communicating, with an international group.
· Visiting the University of Jyväskylä and learning the program of education.
At the end of the course you’ll get a certificate of education from LINGVO CENTER!
We will visit and experience:
· Picturesque primeval Finnish nature.
· Finnish Universities and schools
· The wooden area of the city dating from the 19th century.
· The Panda chocolate factory.
· An exhibition of Finnish Air Force aeroplanes and carriages.
· Views of the city and suburbs from an observation tower.
· The architecture of Alvar Aalto.
· Visit Helsinki.
You’ll stay in comfortable 2-4 person rooms in a hotel with direct access to the ski slopes of the Laajavuori resort, or in similar rooms at the Jyväskylän Kristillinen Opisto, with free Wi-Fi, and four healthy and tasty meals a day.
Our LINGVO CENTER teachers are native speakers of English, Finnish, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian, with experience of living and working in Finland.
9 days / 1100€
18 days / 2200€
The price includes:
· Accommodation and 4 meals a day.
· Practical training and workshops, and classes with native speakers.
· Visits to Aviation, Craft and Nature museums, Toivola, and the Panda factory and shop.
· Seeing the cityscape from the observation tower.
· Visit Helsinki
You will need to pay for:
· Medical insurance.
· Travel to and from the study center in Jyväskylä, Finland.
If you are ready to start your travel adventure with LINGVO CENTER to the Mary Poppins Summer language camp, we are waiting for your application!