Our international linguistic center invites everyone who wants to get acquainted with the Finnish education system, visit its institutions, share experiences, and gain new knowledge.
This program is for:
• Managers and teachers at schools, kindergartens, and other educational organizations.
• Managers and officers of education authorities.
• Managers and lecturers of pedagogic higher education institutions and colleges.
• All representatives of professional society.
- 2 – 6 day training program held in Finland:
- Introduction to the Finnish education system.
- The Finnish education system and career guidance for students.
- Training at the educational facilities of Finland.
- Phenomenon–oriented education in Finland.
The price of the program includes:
• Visits to institutions at all stages of education in Finland.
• Lectures by specialists in the educational market of Finland.
• Travel and lunch during program study days.
• Professional translation (Russian-Finnish-English).
• A development of competence certificate on completion.
The group is accompanied at all times by an education specialist.
Additional payment is necessary for:
• Travel to the study center in Finland.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!